COGELSA ULTRAPLEX CSFG 46X
Grease manufactured with semi-synthetic base oil of high viscosity and calcium sulfonate thickener, which give this grease excellent anticorrosive and extreme pressure properties.
ULTRAPLEX CSFG 46X is homologated by NSF with category H1 for accidental contact with food.
Particularly suitable for lubrication of bearings, bearings and other mechanical components subjected to very high loads and unfavourable environmental conditions in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
Examples of applications are the lubrication of feed granulators and other food products, filling machines, mixers, mills, etc.
- Excellent load bearing capacity.
- High corrosion protection.
- High stability to mechanical work, even under severe operating conditions.
- Extraordinary adherence that assures the protection of the mechanisms under high loads and presence of water.
- Working temperature from -20 to +180ºC with appropriate relubrication intervals.
- High resistance to ageing.
- Suitable for lubricating bearings at low to medium speeds (speed factor up to 200,000).
QUALITY LEVEL: - ISO-L-XBFIB 0/2
- Category H1
- Halal Register
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
Maintenance / Tribology / Lubricants, oils and gases
This product is presented by the exhibitor: COGELSA