Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro - On show
Lubrication management made easy!
Manage your lubrication program with the Ultraprobe® 401 Digital Grease Caddy Pro and reduce bearing failure.
The Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy provides all the data you’ll need to optimize your lubrication program. Whichever lubrication method you may use; time-based/preventive lubrication or condition based lubrication, you’ll find the Ultraprobe 401 system is essential to your program.
The perfect blending of advanced digital technology and data management software provides the ability to review your total lubrication practice, trend successes, note warning signs and have the ability to continually improve your program.
Here’s a small sampling of some of the important data you’ll be able to review:
- Bearing housing lubrication capacity
- Type of grease used
- Baseline dB levels
- dB levels before applying grease
- dB levels after applying grease
- amount of strokes of the grease gun used to apply grease
- cost of grease
- cost analysis
- trend bearing condition
Additional useful features of the Ultraprobe 401 Digital Grease Caddy:
- Two Display Panels (dB & dB with intensity bar graph indicator)
- Customized settings (with 18 setup menus)
- Upload/download route data
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel base adjusts to odd angles
- Heavy duty headphones for high noise environments
- Magnetically mounted transducer with docking station (allows lubricating and testing in most environments)
- The belt holster makes it even easier to carry
Most premature bearing failure incidents are lubrication related.
An ultrasound assisted lubrication program prevents bearing over and under lubrication condition.
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
Maintenance technologies & industrial services / Condition Monitoring
This product is presented by the exhibitor: UE SYSTEMS
More products of this exhibitor