Ultraprobe 9000 - On show
Expand your inspection capabilities with digital ultrasound technology
Inspect, store & manage data accurately!
The Ultraprobe® 9000 is a digital ultrasonic inspection, information, storage and retrieval system that’s versatile and easy to use.
This Ultraprobe will help move you through inspections quickly and easy to use. (most operators learn within 15 minutes) Whether used for trouble-shooting or a pre-planned route, data is easily viewed on the display panel and stored with the push of a button. The easy-to-read display panel offers calibrated decibel readout and a 16-segment bar graph, which instantly registers sound intensity changes and simultaneously registers peak hold as you scan.
- Establish a bearing route to identify early bearing failure & lubrication problems
- Find your leaks & report cost per leak with DMS reporting
- Inspect for faulty steam traps
- Inspect electrical systems for discharge problems
Why Choose this instrument?
- Easy to use
- Frequency adjust possibility 20-100 kHz
- Accurate & repeatable digital data
- Ideally for point & shoot trouble shooting & data collection programs
- Comes with licence free data management software (DMS) to efficiently manage & report asset condition
On board data logging utilizing Ultratrend DMS™ providing:
- Manage routes
- Up & download via USB connection
- Multiple data views
- History tables/spread sheets
- Trend charts
- Export database & report documents to Excel
UE Systems unique Spin and Click™ technology makes sophisticated inspection simple and quick!
You’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish with only 2 controls. By just “spinning” and “clicking” you can go through your inspection quick and easy:
- Store data
- Change frequency and sensitivity settings
- Adjust basic operation modes
- Selecting “Snap Shot”, “Peak Hold” & “Real Time” functions… and more!
For use in hazardous environments, an ATEX or EX rated model is also available.
This instrument offers the best combination of trouble shooting & basic route based data collection!
This product has been assigned by the exhibitor to category:
Maintenance technologies & industrial services / Maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment
This product is presented by the exhibitor: UE SYSTEMS
More products of this exhibitor